Customer Experience Specialist – Poland (F/T)
Based in our Madrid Headquarters
PackLink, a disruptive online shipping comparison and booking service, is a young and upbeat company experiencing extreme international growth. We offer individuals and SMBs customers a fast and easy way of booking parcel deliveries with the world’s top couriers, at a discounted price.
The service first launched in Spain in 2012, making headlines and partnering with major national and international couriers, integrating with their booking and parcel tracking systems. We are a marketing and technology company, built on talent and teamwork.
Our success to date has taken us to new horizons: We’re expanding across Europe, The Americas and Asia. We believe in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centered on innovation, outstanding customer service and a happy team. PackLink is all about people and talent.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and native POLISH CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST based in our headquarters in Madrid. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very solution driven.
We’re looking for friendly, proactive, customer-oriented profiles, eager to make a difference, go the extra mile, while working in a very close-knit team environment. You’ll be participating in the launch of PackLink in the Polish market, so your contribution to our service commitment right from the very start is key.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
• Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
• Provide friendly and efficient service, manage complaints and resolve situations between
customers and providers.
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and chats.
• Identify and escalate issues when necessary.
• Compose thoughtful and accurate message responses.
• Proactively and independently work to meet customer service KPIs.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
This job is not for everyone. You
• Are native Polish speaker. Spanish and English are a big plus.
• Have a minimum of 2 years working in customer service, ideally within the logistics sector.
• Are familiar with online customer service platforms, including online chat and ticketing systems.
• Are not afraid of challenges, complaints and work well under pressure.
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Are a people person, communicative, calm and persuasive.
• Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and quick learner, but also team oriented.
• You are flexible to organize the workload and varying shifts with your team.
What We Offer
• A young, upbeat, international work environment. You’ll be surrounded by at least 7 other languages.
• Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-short and converse kind of place.
• A place where your impact counts.
• An exciting role in a start-up with high growth potential.
Send an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref.: CSPL